Beyond Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Manager

Go down

Forum Manager Empty Forum Manager

Post  Dominic Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Hello every who may read this,
I know I have only been here a short time and about 1% of the people who come here will know who I am,
but a good forum really attracts people, if they don't have a good forum people think they are unprofessionally/don't have passion for the server they are making, thus making them not wanting to join and you don't get that many players. This is my application to become a Forum Manager, the person who will add sections to the forums, and implement new things, such as new gfx.

In-Game-Name: Dominic

How long have you played this server: 1 day (Although this is about the forums, not the game itself)

How old are you: I am currently 16 years of age.

Staff i Respect: Have to respect all staff.

Staff i don't like: There all good I guess.

What i did for the server: N/A

Why i deserve staff: I believe that the forum is just as important as the server itself, if you have an active forum, people will want to play on the server... if you have a an inactive forum but it looks good and is professional then people will join and will want to make it better and so on. I have the skills to do all of this, and that is why I believe I deserve staff.

What other servers have I been staff on: Not any big ones, because they already have a tonne of staff already, that are either full of them selves or bought there way to there position. On small communities I have been staff a few times, because I'm good with community management and it's easier to get noticed in a smaller community.

How long do you plan to stay: Until the end of the server/forums.

Do you want to be forum staff,in-game staff, or both:
(If you choose both, you must be active on both.)
I want to be Forum Staff.

How will i help Dead-Zone:
I believe I have stated this a few times above, but just to recap:
1) Forums are just as important as the Server.
2) There is a lot that needs to be added to this forum, so that it attracts people.
3) I nearly didn't join because of the state of the forums, but the people were really nice so I staid.
4) I will release the full potential of these forums, and use it to bring in other players.

Other additional information:
I am a 16 year old Australian boy currently living in Indonesia,
for my age I would say I am pretty intelligent, considering some people you meet in places like this (The typical illiterate 13 year olds) So, I think I will be able to do a good job in managing forums. I have been doing courses at school for HTML and PHP and I am advanced in both, so I definitely have the skills.

Thank you for Reading; Dominc.

Dominic

Back to top Go down