Beyond Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nicks application for mod on beyond-clarity

2 posters

Go down

nicks application for mod on beyond-clarity Empty nicks application for mod on beyond-clarity

Post  nick Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 pm

In-Game-Name:im nick

How long have you played this server:5-6 days

How old are you:15

Staff i Respect:all staff/lee,chase the reason why i chose these two staff members is because they are only active staff on.

Staff i don't like:none they are higher rank so i must respect them

What i did for the server:i advertise roughly 2 hours daily

Why i deserve staff:i help all new players,and im friendly but i also have a bad mouth Sad

What other servers have I been staff on:justpking,and a couple others

How long do you plan to stay:until server goes down

Do you want to be forum staff,in-game staff, or both:i would enjoy both but in game would be my top priority atm Smile
(If you choose both, you must be active on both.)

How will i help Beyond-Clarity:by having people respect staff and by having players enjoy the server Smile

Other additional information:im not a nerd but now that school started i played from 4:30pm eastern standered time-11:00pm i also play mornings Smile

-------------------------------------------HAVE A GREAT DAY---------------------------------------------------------------

nick

Back to top Go down

nicks application for mod on beyond-clarity Empty Re: nicks application for mod on beyond-clarity

Post  Gay Pride Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 am

Nick. Seeing as there's a post about you threatening to DDoS someone on the server who by the way is a new player. I'm here to speak on everyone's behalf and say...

DENIED!

Lee, please lock this post.

Gay Pride

Back to top Go down

nicks application for mod on beyond-clarity Empty Re: nicks application for mod on beyond-clarity

Post  nick Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

hahahahahahaha bs kid i never said it and wherres ur proof and u fucking gonna abuse powers so lee if your smart and you are denite his

nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down