Beyond Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clementabane staff application

3 posters

Go down

clementabane staff application Empty clementabane staff application

Post  clementabane Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello!! Im clementabane
Im 17 years old and iv played this game for sometime now!! And i think it should use some help!!!
Help as in advertisement,Coding,And management..
And im right for the Job..
Im an awesome advertiser.. I advertised for a server called Helix and now they have 500+ users.. I helped them in management when they had just 7- users now they have 500+ users.. Then i quit(Head Mod).. so i could start again.. And try to get ADMIN because Helix would only give me mod because owner said that he only makes people he knows admin..
So i joined this server.... I can promise the Owner or Co-owner that reads this that in less than 2 weeks i would have added this server to 15+ top topsites... Not just any topsites.. The best of the topsites the best 20 topsites with more than 6000 votes..
I would add this server to it.... Also i would advertise this server to my dudes and dudeetes in facebook,twtter,skype,msn,yahoo messenger.... All together i have 5000+ friends intotal!!! Shocked THANKYOU FROM clementabane cheers

clementabane

Back to top Go down

clementabane staff application Empty Re: clementabane staff application

Post  Lee Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:50 pm

I can take u i consideration that sounds good what ur saying and if u can fet us 10+ u defintly got the job

Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

clementabane staff application Empty Advertisement

Post  clementabane Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:47 am

Lee wrote:I can take u i consideration that sounds good what ur saying and if u can fet us 10+ u defintly got the job

Lee, i have an idea.... First 1 off topic: Why dont u make me mod, then when i prove me self u make me admin..

Now ontopic:

I cant post code to prove i advertised because it says i must be 7 days old Sad pale

clementabane

Back to top Go down

Post  Gay Pride Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 am

Lee, this server's been on for like a week and he says he's been playing for "sometime now" Please tell me this isn't literally under consideration....

Gay Pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down