Beyond Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay Pride's Co-Owner Application ;D

2 posters

Go down

Gay Pride's Co-Owner Application ;D Empty Gay Pride's Co-Owner Application ;D

Post  Gay Pride Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Hey Lee, seeing as you lost your Co-Owner, I may as well try for the fill-in. I'm going with my old post but new title. Support ;D

In-Game-Name: Gay Pride

How long have you played this server: Since it started (Little bit before new 317 source)

How old are you: 16.

Staff I Respect: Lee, and Chase

Staff I don't like: Unsure with Anonymous (Ddos is forums name) He wants my IP badly, now he has it -.- THANKS LEE

What I did for the server: I NAMED IT SUCK IT BITCH

Why I deserve staff: I couldn't care less for staff in all honesty, I just want to show people how an application that doesn't make you seem like a kiss ass looks.

What other servers have I been staff on: Miradorscape, WolfScape, NEPK, (Unnamed Server, I'm Co-Owner), And.... Couple more, can't remember

How long do you plan to stay: As long as Lee and I are still friends.

Do you want to be forum staff,in-game staff, or both: I'd rather have both, I'm good with the forums, Lee knows this I showed him a little bit. But I'm always active on the forums and on the game unfortunately I'm not on it 24/7. No need to be atm, no other staff member is XD
(If you choose both, you must be active on both.)

How will I help Beyond-Clarity: Seeing as Lee isn't very creative, I'm always ready ti pitch ideas to help a server so, just call on me at any time and I'll give you a few thoughts and how to do it.

Other additional information: If my Minecraft house gets griefed again when I re-make it. I murder you >:l

Gay Pride

Back to top Go down

Gay Pride's Co-Owner Application ;D Empty Re: Gay Pride's Co-Owner Application ;D

Post  nick Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

DENIED!!!!
the fact that you said once you get co/staff you will ban me and ip every one[b]

Last edited by nick on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed spelled something :))

nick

Back to top Go down

Gay Pride's Co-Owner Application ;D Empty Re: Gay Pride's Co-Owner Application ;D

Post  Gay Pride Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:55 am

I'm fairly certain I said you wouldn't get a staff position but sure go with whatever fantasy you tell yourself. BTW it got accepted Thanks lee Smile

Gay Pride

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down