Beyond Clarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squrt Mod Application (Dont know where to post :S)

3 posters

Go down

Squrt Mod Application (Dont know where to post :S) Empty Squrt Mod Application (Dont know where to post :S)

Post  Squirt Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Hey guys,
As you probably know my name (in game) is Squirt. I'm 14 years old and can help with advertisement-ish, in game help, if you need logos or anything I can make them. Also I will try to learn coding so that i can contribute to the server more. I'm already a donator and would gladly donate more but I've lost my card... So I think I'd be a good mod because I know most of the server and am very helpful in game, I would not abuse my powers and would do the best I can at the job, for the players and for the server. I've been a mod on 3 different servers but they were taken down because of shitty owners. I would be on the chat if anyone needs help all the time except for when I'm at school. I am a loyal player and would become even more loyal if I did get the job.

Thanks for listening

Squirt

Squirt

Back to top Go down

Squrt Mod Application (Dont know where to post :S) Empty Re: Squrt Mod Application (Dont know where to post :S)

Post  DsDarkMaster Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

well gl squirt hope u get it
DsDarkMaster
DsDarkMaster

http://www.shadow-world.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Squrt Mod Application (Dont know where to post :S) Empty Re: Squrt Mod Application (Dont know where to post :S)

Post  sammy Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:00 pm

Okay one problem with some of your peoples applications. You say you would make a good mod and that you have been a staff member in previous server yet you post your application in the wrong topic. There is a staff application topic.

sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  DsDarkMaster Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 pm

this was made before that tread was made remember this server is very new
DsDarkMaster
DsDarkMaster

http://www.shadow-world.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down